How to import presets into lightroom mobile-(IOS)-DNG Format?
Follow the steps bellow:
1. Download and unzip the zip file and open the "MOBILE-DNG" FOLDER
2. You will find in this folder the presets file with the DNG extention
3. Download Lightroom CC App It’s completely Free and you don’t need a paid subscription
4. Send the DNG presets files to your mobile 3. Select the DNG file and open with "Lightroom CC". Note: if you do not see the option (open in Lightroom CC),click more then scroll right until you see Lightroom CC. 4. Once you open the DNG file in Lightroom CC click the three dots on the upper right of the app.
5. Select create preset then name it and add it to the right collection
6. Click the check mark" " to save the preset, and you’re done.
7. To apply the preset, open a picture in Lightroom then select the presets icon " " and select the preset you want to apply.