Gray tones Lightroom Preset collection, will saturate the blue tones and give you amazing results on every picture has blue or green colors. It will give you a stunning gray effect on everyday photos and you will get a soft, bright and glowing skin.
Using professional Lightroom presets will help you define your style and save you time by creating a consistent look across your photos and social media in a single click!
This collection is perfect for Instagram bloggers and creative photographers. For outdoor, pool and beach pictures. It works great on portraits, lifestyle, blogger, landscape, family and travel photos.
ABOUT GRAY COLLECTION
- 6 Lightroom Presets for Desktop & Mobile ( DNG, lrtemplate )
- Compatible with iPhone & Android, Mac & PC
- Compatible with JPG and RAW Images
- Works WITHOUT Adobe subscription, you only need the FREE Lightroom CC App on your phone
- One-click automated Lightroom filter (no user input required)
- Detailed installation instructions with pictures attached in the FAQ section
- Fully adjustable settings
- Lifetime Purchase Protection
- Instant Download
-All of our presets have been tested on a variety of different images and in most cases create an amazing look will be with just one click.
-A little adjustments may be needed after applying the preset to your image to achieve your desired look as every photo is different due to the camera’s performance, white balance, lighting, background colors.
- You can adjust the white balance Temp if you want a warmer or cooler picture.
- Or change the light options if you want a darker or brighter image. It’s too easy to find them and adjust in Lightroom.
After you complete the payment you will immediately have the option to download the product(s) from the final purchase page. You will also receive a download email shortly after.
I love it! It saved my time and the presets looks beautiful
My experience using these presets has been awesome. Saves me a ton of time in post processing
I love this set and found them to help a lot out in my photos and using some tools to help along with them really being out my photos way better then before. I would definitely recommend anyone get this set to help save on time and make their photos pop too.
Absolutely love the presets
I love the presets. At first, I had a hard time installing them in Lightroom Classic, but once I installed them everything was ok.